Thursday, June 12, 2008


Chocolate Fever, by Robert Smith, is about a boy named Henry Green who loves chocolate. Henry probably loves chocolate more than any other boy in the world. One day, he finds that strange things are happening. For example, he makes medical school history with the only case of chocolate fever.


Henry is the main character of this book. He loves chocolate. He loves to eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and for a snack.


The reading strategy I used when reading this book was making mental pictures. I could imagine the brown dots all over his skin and the wild chase to get him back to the hospital.


I enjoyed reading this book. I thought this book was hilarious. My favorite part of this book is the chase.


The author of this book is Robert Smith. Other books by him include: War With Grandpa, Jelly Belly, and Bobby Baseball. I look forward to reading other books by this author.

No comments: